Let's Talk Numbers
Planning & budgeting for your wedding can be intimidating & overwhelming at times. BUT your photography package doesn't have to be.
Personally, I'm a big believer in the power and longevity a photograph can have. Photographs keep memories alive for decades! While your flowers die, dress gets stashed away, cake is eaten, the images of your wedding day stand as a living reminder of those moments in-between the photographs. And can't you just hear your loved one's laughter when you look at an image capturing pure joy?
That's why it's so important to find the right photographer to tell your love story because it's one which will last a lifetime!
Can't find what you're looking for?
This page covers the basics. Let's talk more to figure out what works best for you!
Weddings Starting at: $2500
Wedding Packages Include:
6, 8, or 10 hours of wedding coverage
Full online edited gallery delivered within 10-12 weeks of wedding with full printing rights.
Timeline building assistance
Elopements Starting at: $400
One to two hours of coverage and up to four hours of coverage which will then include a full online edited gallery delivered within 7 weeks of wedding with full printing rights.
Timeline building assistance as well as personalized discussions on locations.
Portraits Starting at: $300
Engagements, Maternity, Anniversary, Vacation, or Family Photography sessions range from one to two hours.
Full online edited gallery delivered within 5 weeks of wedding with full printing rights.
Ask about a photo safari around Key West & we can talk locations!
Lifestyle Starting at: $300
For self-love, boudoir, personalized portrait sessions range between one and two hours and include a full online edited gallery delivered within 4 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
HOW MANY PHOTOGRAPHS ARE INCLUDED?
The amount of exact photographs delivered really depends on how much time you book and the timeline of the activities scheduled throughout the day. Typically, an hour renders 65-150 images depending on the type of photoshoot. That means during a 6-8 hour wedding you would walk away with around 500-1100 images.
HOW DO YOU DELIVER YOUR IMAGES?
Currently all my images are delivered via private online gallery. Each client will be able to go online and download individual or full galleries using a specific passcode provided upon delivery. Feel free to share these galleries with your family and loved ones as well!
HOW DO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULES WORK?
I require 20% retainer to secure your spot on my calendar up to a year in advance, and the remaining 80% is due 1 month in advance for weddings, and 1 week in advance for shoots.
For weddings and events booked over a year in advance I require a 40% retainer with the remaining 60% due 1 month in advance.
If you've already officially booked us and you need to move or cancel your wedding, the retainer is typically non-refundable.
DO YOU OFFER PRINTING PACKAGES?
All packages are customizable so yes, photo packages can be added to your final product! I started offering the development of photography packages when I realized many couples never print their photographs because it can be time consuming and difficult We can discuss the creation of wedding photobooks for additional costs and talk more about the collaboration process for this so please ask me more on the phone and we can chat about your vision.
'POSING? GAH, WE ARE AWKWARD AND UNCOMFORTABLE WITH OUR PHOTOGRAPHS BEING TAKEN. HOW WILL YOU GET GOOD PICTURES WITH US?'
Nearly every single couple I've worked with has been concerned with this so if you had the same thought, don't worry, you aren't alone! But the good news is, I am an unofficial hype person for all my couples. I genuinely love capturing love on camera so I will do everything in my power to get you giggling and enjoying the sunshine so much you won't even notice me behind the scenes snapping away!